Last week it was confirmed that Phase 1 of the reopening of recreational sports will begin on October 12. This means that athletes under the age of 26 can train with contact. As a result of Phase 1 now being initiated, the Norwegian Martial Arts Association has updated its corona guide.
The changes include:
- Exceptions from the 1-meter rule apply to everyone under the age of 26 (but not in competitive activity).
- People with mild respiratory symptoms should not attend activity.
- Coaches are allowed to demonstrate techniques in a teaching context, but should otherwise keep a distance of 1 meter as much as possible.
- Practitioners over the age of 26 have no exceptions to the 1-meter rule.
- The size of groups who train together is a maximum of 20 people. Coach (es) not included.
- Athletes between the ages of 20 and 26 will not be exempted from the 1-meter rule in competitive activity.
- All athletes and coaches between the ages of 20 and 26 are required to complete the corona awareness course.
You can read more about the updated Korona guide here:
Reopening of recreational sports: Phase 1 begins October 12 Association – Norwegian Martial Arts Association (In Norwegian)
The corona awareness course can be completed here:
Take the Corona awareness course (idrettsforbundet.no)